Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Me, Myself and My Interviews...

When doubts starting clogging the mind, never dispel them. Let them clog it to a state where one cannot even think. Question yourself, tear your own self to pieces mercilessly and come to a point where you've realized you're just a bag of sh*t that's as unimportant to the world as a parked car is to a dog. Unwanted and despised. Maybe once all your pretensions, all the baggage has been dropped and you realize your worthlessness, you will begin to learn. Learn to think . Maybe, maybe it would lead oneself to something more worthwhile...

5 comments:

ThePoorGook said...

I wonder if it is even possible to drop all the baggage... It seems that my mind in every thought is quite constrained by all the 'baggage' collected thro time and i will loose my uniquely biased viewpoint if i were to... maybe the ability to look at the same thing rather differently is partially bcause of all the collected 'baggage'

Kiran said...

Hmmm... The 'baggage' is not a thought process that evolves one's identity... it's more to do with all the pretentiousness that seems to come in at different points (i've felt that many times)... and then if we can look at the same thing differently, it's certainly got nothing to do with the 'baggage'... it's just the way our identities have evolved... or is it? i think so...

ThePoorGook said...

But is it really that easy to tell what forms our real identity and what is pretense.. I mean I can possibly convince myself of something that is not really true about myself and beleive it so much that it becomes(to me) a part of my identity... but would that be identity or pretense then? Identity because i truly believe it and pretense because it is removed from what I am..

Kiran said...

Rather delayed response, I know :-(... still... I don't quite get the idea of making oneself believe in something that's not true about one... :-( I agree that it might be required on the outside... That's what I've been doing in trying to eke out a career... But within oneself, would one do that? I do get the content of what you've said, but wouldn't one know when one is pretending?

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm....are interviews still on??!!!